Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 37(25): 1993 Adoption Convention - Updating information / documents and repository of studies and other sources on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 12:30:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après

Versión en español abajo

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 37

1993 Adoption Convention

Updating information / documents on the Adoption Section of the HCCH website

Repository of studies and other sources on the Financial Aspects of 
Intercountry Adoption

The PB invites Members and Central Authorities designated under the 1993 
Adoption Convention to take note of the following:

I.          Updating the information / documents on the Adoption Section of 
the HCCH website

The PB requests that Members and Central Authorities designated under the 
1993 Adoption Convention ensure that information and documents available on 
the 
<https://www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/specialised-sections/intercountry-adoption> 
Adoption Section of the HCCH website are up to date, namely: 
<https://www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/authorities1/?cid=69> 
contact information, 
<https://www.hcch.net/en/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6221&dtid=42> 
country profile, 
<https://www.hcch.net/en/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6775&dtid=32> 
statistics and 
<https://www.hcch.net/en/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6455&dtid=33> 
tables on costs.

Any updates should be sent by e-mail to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] no later than Monday 16 June 2025, 5.00 p.m. (CEST).

II.         Repository of studies and other sources on the Financial Aspects 
of Intercountry Adoption

Following the report of the fourth meeting of the Working Group on the 
Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption (see paras 18 and 19 of 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/17ba5a62-c6dd-4a9b-b7c8-cb53f3d1e5a5.pdf> 
Prel. Doc. No 7B of December 2024), the PB also requests that Members and 
Central Authorities designated under the 1993 Adoption Convention share any 
studies and other sources originating from public authorities, independent 
committees, intergovernmental or non-governmental organisations and 
academics on the financial aspects of intercountry adoption, and / or 
updates to such studies and other sources that were submitted previously, by 
e-mail to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] no later than 
Monday 16 June 2025, 5.00 p.m. (CEST). If possible, a summary of the 
document(s) submitted should also be provided in one of the official 
languages of the HCCH (English, French or Spanish).

Links to the studies and other sources received will be compiled in a 
repository which will be made available on the HCCH website for reference.

The PB would like to thank all Members and Central Authorities designated 
under the 1993 Adoption Convention for their continued support and 
cooperation.

THE HAGUE, 29 April 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members

To the Central Authorities designated under the 1993 Adoption Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

Circulaire ciblée No 37 de la HCCH de 2025

Convention Adoption de 1993

Actualisation des informations et des documents disponibles sur l’Espace 
Adoption

du site web de la HCCH

Répertoire d’études et autres sources sur les aspects financiers de l’adoption 
internationale

Le BP invite les Membres et les Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la 
Convention Adoption de 1993 à prendre note de ce qui suit :

I.          Actualisation des informations et des documents disponibles sur 
l’Espace Adoption du site web de la HCCH

Le BP demande aux Membres et aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de 
la Convention Adoption de 1993 de s’assurer que les informations et les 
documents disponibles sur l’ 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/instruments/conventions/specialised-sections/intercountry-adoption/> 
Espace Adoption du site web de la HCCH sont à jour, à savoir : 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/instruments/conventions/authorities1/?cid=69> 
Coordonnées, 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6221&dtid=42> 
Profil des États, 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6775&dtid=32> 
Statistiques et 
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6455&dtid=33> 
Tableaux sur les coûts.

Toute mise à jour doit être envoyée par courrier électronique à l’adresse 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] au plus tard le lundi 16 
juin 2025, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale).

II.         Répertoire d’études et autres sources sur les aspects financiers 
de l’adoption internationale

Suite au rapport de la quatrième réunion du Groupe de travail sur les 
aspects financiers de l’adoption internationale (voir para. 18 et 19 du 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/df44b0ee-a456-47bd-9af2-a9cebf44bc64.pdf> Doc. 
prél. No 7B de décembre 2024), le BP invite également les Membres et les 
Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Adoption de 1993 à 
transmettre toute étude et autre source émanant d’autorités publiques, de 
comités indépendants, d’organisations intergouvernementales ou non 
gouvernementales et d’universitaires portant sur les aspects financiers de l’adoption 
internationale, ou toute mise à jour de ces études et autres sources 
soumises antérieurement. Le tout doit être envoyé par courrier électronique 
à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] au plus tard 
le lundi 16 juin 2025, à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale). Il est 
également demandé, dans la mesure du possible, de joindre un résumé de 
chaque document dans l’une des langues officielles de la HCCH (anglais, 
français ou espagnol).

Les liens vers les études et autres sources reçues seront compilés dans un 
répertoire qui sera disponible sur le site web de la HCCH pour consultation.

Le BP souhaite remercier tous les Membres et Autorités centrales désignées 
en vertu de la Convention Adoption de 1993 pour leur soutien et leur 
collaboration constants.

LA HAYE, le 29 avril 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres

Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Adoption de 1993

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

Circular Específica N.º 37 de la HCCH de 2025

Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993

Actualización de información y documentos en la Sección Adopción del sitio 
web de la HCCH

Repositorio de estudios y otras fuentes sobre los aspectos económicos de la 
adopción internacional

La OP invita a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales designadas en 
virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993 a tomar nota de lo siguiente:

I.          Actualización de la información y los documentos en la Sección 
Adopción del sitio web de la HCCH

La OP solicita a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales designadas en 
virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993 que verifiquen que la información 
y los documentos en la 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/instruments/conventions/specialised-sections/intercountry-adoption/> 
Sección Adopción del sitio web de la HCCH estén actualizados, a saber: 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/instruments/conventions/authorities1/?cid=69> 
información de contacto, 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6221&dtid=42> 
perfiles de país, 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6775&dtid=32> 
estadísticas y 
<https://www.hcch.net/es/publications-and-studies/details4/?pid=6455&dtid=33> 
tablas de costes. Las actualizaciones que procedan deberán enviarse por 
correo electrónico a  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La 
fecha límite para ello es el lunes 16 de junio de 2025 a las 17:00 (hora de 
verano de Europa Central).

II.         Repositorio de estudios y otras fuentes sobre los aspectos 
económicos de la adopción internacional

Tras el informe de la cuarta reunión del Grupo de Trabajo sobre los Aspectos 
Económicos de la Adopción Internacional (véanse los párrs. 18 y 19 del 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/00532341-dc9c-4624-b2c6-38092edfb903.pdf> Doc. 
Prel. N.º 7B de diciembre de 2024), la OP también solicita a los Miembros y 
a las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción 
de 1993 que comuniquen estudios y otras fuentes procedentes de autoridades 
públicas, comités independientes, organizaciones intergubernamentales o no 
gubernamentales y académicos sobre esta materia, y/o actualizaciones de 
estudios u otras fuentes que hayan comunicado anteriormente. Deberán 
comunicar dichos documentos por correo electrónico a 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] y la fecha límite para 
ello es el lunes 16 de junio de 2025 a las 17:00 (hora de verano de Europa 
Central). También se solicita que, de ser posible, adjunten un resumen de 
cada documento en alguna de las lenguas oficiales de la HCCH (inglés, 
francés o español).

Los enlaces a los estudios y otras fuentes que se reciban se recopilarán en 
un repositorio que podrá consultarse en el sitio web de la HCCH.

La OP agradece a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales designadas en 
virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción de 1993 por su apoyo y cooperación 
permanentes.

LA HAYA, 29 de abril de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros

A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Adopción 
de 1993

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros